There are some truths to consider.
1. Change is inevitable
2. Your company’s market has changed (whether you realize it or not)
3. How you market today versus three years ago has changed (whether you like it or not)
4. Your audience and stakeholders have changed (their older, younger, newer, or have moved on)
What hasn’t changed?
1. The importance of understanding who your audience is or customers are
2. The importance of engaging your audience/customers with your company, products or services
3. The importance of knowing what your absolute, crystal-clear message is that sets you, your company, your products and services apart for your customer/audience to want to choose to do business with you
It’s not rocket science.
But it is smart marketing.